Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MDS 2!!

HOORAY!! Today's the DAY!! Stampin' Up is releasing MDS 2 today (My Digital Studio). We got a chance at a "Sneak Peek" while we were at Convention a couple of weeks ago, and all I have to say is A-MAZ-ING!!

There are sooo many new features that will be available to us with this fun new bunch of upgrades ... not the LEAST of which is that you can add multiple colors to a stamped image!! (Like you would color a stamp with a marker, you can now color the different areas of an image with different colors!!)

You will also be able to design your pages in SPREADS!! (Basically means you will be able to put two pages side by side and match 'em up!!) LOVE this!! AND the stamp images will be SVG, which means that you will ALSO be able to use them with an "E-Cutter" (think Cricut, Silhouette, etc.!!). I'm SOOOO excited!!!

Sooo ... here are a couple of layouts I did with MDS just to get you thinking digitally ...

This is from a day that my husband and two of my three kids went hiking in the foothills up above Salt Lake. I absolutely LOVE the fact that we are sooo close to places where we can "get away" from the hustle and bustle and enjoy some beautiful views!

Ingredients: Paper - Basic Gray Small Polka Dot; Stamps - Autumn Elements; Punches - Photo Corner, Modern Label, Oval, Scallop Trim Border; Embellishments - Zig-Zag Stitching, Basic Gray Flower Brads, Spring Fever.

And here is a page I did of some pictures my daughter and her friend took in my front yard a couple of years ago. LOVE the sidewalk chalk rainbow they created. Then they decided it would be fun to LEAP over the artwork they had made and take some pictures. Silly girls!!

Ingredients: Paper - Afternoon Tea II; Stamps - Bold Branches, Happy Camper, Thoughtful Overlays; Punches - Tag, Circle and Oval Punches; Embellishments - Mis-Stitched Stitching, Grosgrain Ribbon, White Brads, ; Font - CK Newsman.

Wanna play, too?? Click on my "shop online" button on the sidebar to the right and you can download an upgrade to the software if you already have it, or you can purchase the entire program!! You can also get a free 30-day trial (but trust me ... you will be hooked before you are through!!)!!
Photobucket

No comments: