Thursday, October 4, 2012

2012 Artisan Facebook Friday



We are SOOOOO very happy and excited to be able to do another Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team blog hop!! You should have just come from the ever-so-amazingly talented Sarah Sagert (her Halloween Party invite is stinkin' ADORABLE!!).

Looking at all the fun Halloween-y and fall-ish stuff in the box of goodies we got from Stampin' Up last month I felt a little befuddled (which is strange because I LOVE Halloween and Fall!). So I decided to try something a little different and wanted to use the MDS downloads we had gotten as part of our monthly "stash" (I'm tellin' ya, this is a GREAT gig!!). So, I came up with this little counting book.





I'm a sucker for all the cute apples, pears, flowers and corn on the cob images in the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Brush Set, so I started with those. I used the Oval Accent Bigz Die to cut out the outline for the pages. I used the oval punch in MDS to create the page designs, and I just cut those out with my trusty ol' paper snips ...






See??? More fun pages!!


Now I just need to decide whose cute little person I am gonna share this with!!

Moving on, now it's time to go and take a peek at Amy Bollman's MAD scrapbooking skills. Her layout is beautiful (as is her darling family!!)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sophie Beuf said...

Very nice idea!!!!

Carol Carriveau said...

Oh Wendy this is such a darling idea...thank you for sharing it!

Soozie4Him said...

Wendy - this is ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing! I'm SO glad you gals are doing a blog hop! Everyone's work is SO AWESOME and I love seeing the "ingredients" too!!

Hugs!

Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com