Friday, October 26, 2012

Fab Friday #5!

Welcome to Fab Friday #5! Another great sketch ... and I MADE myself make another Halloween-y card because I have been so bad this year (and I really DO love Halloween!)!

These googly guys ... what's NOT to love about 'em, right?? I figured if I didn't make another Halloween card SOON that I was going to get to DO any more this year!! And today is Halloween Carnival Day at the local elementary school. My friend and I have been in charge of it for at LEAST 15 years ... not sure, really. We are a well-oiled machine, though, so it makes it all run smoothly!! And I think I'm gonna be Minnie Mouse this year for the carnival (my Maleficent and Wicked Witch of the West costumes are HOT when I do so much running around)! I'll share a pic if I get one taken!

Stamps: Googly Ghouls, Border Banter
Paper: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Basic Black (Classic and Craft)
Accessories: Window Frame Framelits, Spiderweb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder, Glimmer Brads, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Pretty Postage Punch, Flourish Designer Frame, Googlies

Here is a graphic of the sketch we were working with this week:






Fun, right??








AND, here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Jason Casper
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Enjoy your weekend, friends!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Love all your frame layers! And the hanging spiders are too cute! Great card! TFS!