Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Lovin' ...

Summer lovin' ... has me a blaaa-aaast! Summer lovin' ... happened so faaaa-aaast!!! Oh my!! I LOVE that movie!! (for those of you who are lost ... I'm talkin' GREASE here, people!!)

I made this as my sample for today's Free for All Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers ... I called it "Summer Lovin'" and challenged people to do something that evokes summer feelings of fun!!

Ice cream??? Oh yeah, baby!!! I probably eat more ice cream than I should, but it's just sooooo yummy and soooo delicious I can't help myself!!! Think it's time for another frozen hot chocolate, too! (I'm gonna just have one for dinner tomorrow and then the calories won't count 'cause it's a whole freakin' MEAL, right??)

Stamps: Geometrical
Paper: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP, Brights Color Collection DSP, MDS "All Time Fave" (ice cream), Silhouette
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Large Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Tiny Triangles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallops Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Spiral Border Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon, In Color Printed Clothespins, Silhouette
MDS Download: All Time Fave (ice cream cone)

I'm off to Bear Lake with some of my family this weekend (sadly, my husband, daughter and one of my sons have WORK and stuff going on! Dang!). Bear Lake is one of the reason I LOVE SUMMER!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

LOVE your card....what a fabulous idea and, yes, ICE CREAM...you scream, we all scream for ice cream! My hubby brought me some Rocky Road last evening and I'm thinking I need a bowl....tee hee! It is getting hot again out here in CA....more so tomorrow, maybe I should not eat it all today....lol!