Friday, July 4, 2014

Fab Friday #45

Happy Fab Friday and Happy Independence Day for the USA!!! This is going to be a FUN day!!! (And though it feels a little ODD ... my Fab Friday card is NOT patriotic at ALL ... however, I LOVE this one!!)

I LOVE butterflies ... kinda like, a LOT!! (For those of you who have been following me for a long while, you KNOW how I am about them ... for those who have NOT ... scroll down on the sidebar on the right sidebar until you find my "Follow the Butterflies" challenge ...)

This week we are doing THIS awesome sketch ... I had SO much fun with this (and was inspired by one of the samples in the new Stampin' Up catalog!)

More monochromatic tone-on-tone stuff for me ... I seem to be HOOKED on this lately!!

Stamps: Papillion Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners, Chevron
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Typset DSP, Vellum
Ink: Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Spiral Border Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Project Life Corner Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Stapler






Here's the sketch we are using this week in case you'd like to play along ...







And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

From Millan.NetHave a WONDERFUL day/weekend!! Be safe, have fun and HUG your family!! God Bless America!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

4 comments:

LesleyG said...

I like it in spite of there being no red white or blue! Happy 4th July! xxx

Amanda Mertz said...

The flowers layered between the vellum is awesome! Great card Wendy! TFS!

Brenda Myers said...

Very pretty card!! Love the butterflies!! And the large polka dot folder is my new favorite!!

Beth W. said...

Pinned! This is great inspiration! I love that added vellum layer.