Thursday, October 9, 2014

MDS Blog Hop - Halloween Home Decor


This week all the peeps on the MDS Blog Hop are focusing on ways you can make party/home decor using MDS. There are seriously a TON of things you can do (as you will see from all the FANTABULOUS things that you will see as you "hop" around to everyone's projects this week). I have been meaning to make a piece of Halloween "subway art" ... so here's what I came up with ...


My house gets pretty decked out every year at about this time of year (and I hafta admit ... my Halloween-y stuff has been up since about September 24 or so ... couldn't WAIT this year!)!!! I have to find just the PERFECT spot for this. And THEN I need to start working on my Halloween costume (yeah-yeah-yeah ... some of us NEVER grow up!)! I have a REALLY COOL idea this year ... I just hope I can pull it off!!!

MDS Downloads: 
Stamps - Spooky Bingo Bits, Spooky Things, Halloween Hello
Paper: Witches' Brew
Embellishments - Witches' Brew Washi Tape
Punches - None
Accessories: 5"x7" Frame

Check out Amber Meadows' AWESOME creations by clicking on the "next" button below ... you're gonna LOVE 'em!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

beth rush said...

Really fun frameable Wendy! too cute