Sunday, March 8, 2015

Monday Montage #39



My husband and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary (which is kind of amazing since I am only 27!) ... so I was happy to have something fun to create for our Monday Montage Blog Hop for my husband ...

I had to have my Silhouette fixed right around Christmas ... I didn't get it back until sometime in late January ... FINALLY pulled it out to create this card. Sadly, it still seems to be having a cranky fit about some things, so I really had to work with it to get it to cut ANYthing close to what I wanted. I will be happy when I get it working properly again ... I have MISSED it!

Stamps:  NONE!
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana Whisper White, Red Glimmer
Ink:  NONE!
Accessories:  Hexagon Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, White Jute Ribbon, Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Clothespin, Silhouette eCutter
MDS Download: Love is All Around (Love You)


Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... more creative GENIUS from BOTH of them!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

No comments: