Sunday, May 17, 2015

Monday Montage #43

What a whirlwind of a weekend!!! My mom and I flew to Reno to see my niece's graduation from the University of Nevada-Reno. The graduation was AWESOME!!! The sightseeing on Saturday was AWESOME!!! Coming home and having a load of things to get done??? NOT AWESOME!!! Why is it that we always need a "vacation" after we have a "vacation"?? Never have been able to figure that out!!

This is a little bit of "old" (items that will be retiring at the end of the month) and a little bit of "new" (items that I got with my preorder box of goodies that will be available to everyone on June 1!). I am having a love affair with the blue/green/purple combos this week ... I LOVE these colors together!

Stamps: Floral Wings
Paper:  Mint Macaroon, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Regals DSP Stack (soon to be retired)
Ink:   Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaroon
Accessories: Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits (soon to be retired), Natural Chevron Ribbon, In Color Flower Embellishment, Hardware Essentials Clip (soon to be retired), Project Life Corner Rounder Punch

Is it possible to have jetlag from losing and then gaining ONE hour??? I highly doubt it ... but I'm going to use THAT as my excuse for being off at work this week!

Click "Back" to see what the magnificent Melissa Stout has created, and/or the "Next" button to be awed by Amy O'Neill's creativity!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Cathy Casey said...

so pretty Wendy! I love the new little accent flower, super cute! This color combo rocks!

brrenwick said...

Loving this color combo!!! Fun layout too!!

Amy O said...

This IS a great color combo! And I love the mix of items you've used to make this beautiful card.