Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Freakin' Huggin' Swappin' FUN!!


So ... with all the fun I've been having the last few weeks, I have TOTALLY been losing track of time ... and what day it is!!! You know that feeling when you walk in to work and realize that you swapped days with your sister in law and FORGOT you didn't even have to show up???? Yeah ... that's how my week is going!!! But at least I was already dressed and showered, so I had a jump start on my day! Did you just come from the blog of my good friend Judy DiScipio?? She has some BEAUTIFUL butterflies to try and catch!

Oh puppies ... I love my doggie ... and other peoples' doggies ... and pictures of doggies ... so I just had to pull out the stamp with this doggie on it. I couldn't help it ... he's so stinkin' caYOOT!!! My doggie is getting to be quite quirky in her old(er) age ... she LOVES hiding (camping??) under the bed ... all the time! She cracks me up! So we have a "doggie den" under our bed ... as does my son's bedroom downstairs ... those are her two FAVORITE spots in the house!

Stamps: Hot Diggity Dog, Hello Life
Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Black StazOn, Real Red
Accessories: Large Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Chevron Border Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Burlap Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch

I'm not sure WHAT I had in mind, exactly, when I started this card. I DO know that I love these super cute Handpicked Framelits dies. Gardens are just SO stinkin' happy!! Although, this card looks NOTHING like a garden ... but my friend (HI CHERYL!) said it was "growing on her" (Hahahaha! That's PUNNY!) after she had seen it a few times!!! (And for those of my Freaky Friends who I COULD'T track down on the last day, your copy of this will be in the mail TOMORROW!)

Stamps: Stake Your Claim, Awesomely Artistic
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Vellum
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Handpicked Framelits Dies, Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Bohemian Designer Washi Tape, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, White Jute Ribbon, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Mini Stapler

And HERE WE ARE!! (Well ... as many of us who could get together this past week during Convention ... minus our good friend Steph Leider who was **GASP!!** swapping with another group at the time we took this photo!) Control Freaks left to right - Julie Davison, LeeAnn Greff, Heidi Baks (dang! she's partially hidden!), Mindy Backes, Dannie Graves, Dawn Olchefske (slightly less hidden!), Patty Bennett, ME (in my not-so-fancy-but-still-proud-to-be-wearing-it Deseret News Half Marathon t-shirt ... which I had earned by running THAT MORNING!), Heidi Boos (DOUBLE dang!!! Can't see her all the way, either!), Melissa Davies, Becky Roberts, Helen Allen and Lorri Heilling!! The women have changed my LIFE!!! Wonderful, wonderful, each and every one!!! And I count them ALL as a blessing!!

Next up?? The fabulous Heidi Boos! I am SO excited I got to see her last week!!! She is AMAZING!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Bandon, Oregon said...

Yikes!!! CUTE overload on the Doggie Card... Cute, Cute, Cute I tell ya... Love the Photo of all of you at Convention.... Sweet Ladies...

Faith