Friday, August 21, 2015

Fab Friday #71

Rain, rain, rain ... oh how we NEED a LOT of RAIN!!! Even though we are two states away from the devastating wildfires in California and Washington, the skies in Salt Lake City are heavy and dark. The mountains are nearly IMPOSSIBLE to see ... and my eyes are red and weepy (like so many people right now!)!!! It's Fab Friday and I decided I needed some FLOWERS to brighten up the dreary skies!!

I haven't used more than two stamp sets on a card in quite a while ... three different sets this time!!! I tried to do a little bit of a different layout this time around ... I seem to have been stuck doing the same thing for a while now, so I'm at least TRYING to shake it up a little bit!

Stamps: Petite Petals, Flower Shop, Kinda Eclectic
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White, Typeset Specialty DSP
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Tangelo Twist
Accessories: Greetings Thinlits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Pansy Punch, Petite Petas Punch, Mini Stapler

This color combo looks unmistakenably Fall/Halloween-ish. I decided I wasn't quite ready to REALLY go there yet (even though I've already made a couple of cards for Fall/Halloween). I'm going to hold on to some flowers for a little longer ....




Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Tomorrow I am dressing up as Tinkerbell ... yeah, I REALLY am!!! It's time for a little girl's birthday princess tea party ... so now I have an excuse to dress up!!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is a great layout! I like all the dots sprinkled across the flowers, and the punched strip!
*the smoke is giving me daily headaches on top of the allergies. Yes- pray for rain!