Friday, November 13, 2015

Fab Friday #77

Here we are back to another Fab Friday ... and I am ALMOST back to a "normal" schedule. My sister-in-law took over for me at work while I was doing a TON of globetrotting last month (okay ... I guess I was only actually "countrytrotting") ... and then she went out of town for a bit to celebrate her birthday with her daughter in NYC ... which means that I have been working a LOT of extra time ever since I got back from all my crazy running around!!

I was THRILLED when I headed down to the Craft Cave yesterday to create for this challenge ... and GUESS WHAT??!!??? It was actually CLEAN!!! The table was all cleared off and ready for me PLAY!!! That almost NEVER happens!!!

Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
Accessories: Greetings Thinlits, Leaflets Framelits, Burlap Ribbon, Woodlands Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, White Perfect Accents, Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape







Lookie at all the purdy fall colors!!!









Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Tomorrow is the Annual Weixler Family Apple Pressing Day!!! Food, laughter, hugs, work ... and close to 500 GALLONS of apple juice are gonna happen!!! Best.Family.Tradition.EVER!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!