Sunday, November 15, 2015

Monday Montage #56

Today I am feeling so totally grateful ... had a WONDERFUL day yesterday with our extended family doing the Annual Weixler Apple Pressing Day in Alpine. Couple of WEIRD things happened that could have had such TERRIBLE outcomes ... but didn't!!! Everyone is safe, happy and had a great time together. Amazing how easily we can take things for granted. Needless to say, I want to hug EVERYone today!!! (So consider yourself HUGGED if you are reading this!!)

Grateful to be part of this amazing group of women for the Monday Montage Blog Hop. They are sweet, kind, funny and WICKEDLY talented. A true blessing in my life, to be sure!! And after all of this crazy WARM AND MUSHY stuff on gratitude I have ... a CHRISTMAS card to share!!

This is one of the cards I made last weekend with my stamp club girls. I think I am TOTALLY addicted to the Mini Treat Bag Framelits Dies ... all the little accessories are so stinkin' CUTE!!! I have been using them a LOT lately!!

Stamps:  Cup of Cheer, Your Presents
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Season of Cheer DSP
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Mini Treat Bag Framelits, Oval Framelits, Occasions Paper Piercing Template, Paper Piercing Tool/Mat

How can we be back to Monday ALREADY???!!! So additionally grateful this week that I only have to go to work two days out of five!!! And I have started my marathon training in EARNEST ... what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, right??? Smiley from Millan.Net

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... super friends, amazing talent!! And an extra special "shout out" to Amy this week ... she just found out this past weekend that she will be a member of Stampin' Up's 2016 Artisan Design Team!!! You GO, girl!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Hi Wen, love that you used this DSP - it's been a big challenge for me. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.