Sunday, February 21, 2016

Monday Montage #63

I canNOT get over how much MORE FUNNER it is to create something in a CLEAN crafty space!!! OhMyGoodness!!! It's been SOOOOO very long ... and I always make a pact with myself that I'm going to "clean as I go" ... so far I've made THREE cards since the clean up and have kept on track!!! It makes it WAY much easier to tap into ANY sort of creativity in a sparkly and shiny space!!! AND it's time to play with the Monday Montage girls once again ... SOOOOO good!

Also ... I seem to be "stuck" again ... I'm stuck on the same color combos OVER and OVER!!! There are certain folders in my drawers of cardstock that have been VERY neglected!!! I need to start trying to do something different for a while!!! Between Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake I seem to be in a rut ... I add little bits of color to them, but I'm seriously in need of trying something NEW!!

Stamps:  Party With Cake, Writing Notes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Itty Bitty Accents Punch (Star), Fun Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Basics, Linen Thread

Took an amazingly beautiful and invigorating snowshoe hike yesterday up to a place called Donut Falls ... the BEST part (other than the GORGEOUS views of the mountains, trees and blue skies) was the AWESOME cave at the top of the hike. You climb down in and see a most EXCELLENT waterfall coming through a hole in the top of the cave (hence the name, Donut Falls!)!! And the sound of the wind ... the peaceful sound of wind rusting through the trees ... ahhhhhhhhh ... my cup is FULL, I tell ya!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... you ARE gonna want to see what they have created!! ALWAYS full of great ideas and inspiration!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

3 comments:

Cathy Casey said...

so cute Wendy :) and I love your hike!!! so jelly

brrenwick said...

Super cute! Love all of the layers!

Joan V said...

Oh, love your card. I think all the layers are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.