Sunday, March 20, 2016

Monday Montage #65



It's Monday Montage time again!!! And that means I have blogged for THREE WHOLE DAYS IN A ROW!!! What the HECK??!!?? Nothing like good ol' blog hops to get my rear in gear ... and now my craft room is a mess again!! Seems I can't ever keep on top of it lately!!

I have NEVER been accused of not having anything to say ... seriously ... and for those of you who have met me in person you will KNOW that it seems IMPOSSIBLE that I can be at a loss for words ... but after blogging for three days straight I just don't have anything FUN or INTERESTING to share (my life really is NOT that exciting ... except when I'm at Disneyland!)!! I am feeling lots of different muscles in my legs today after my VERY long run yesterday. I guess this is all GOOD kinda pain, right??? What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger ... or so they say ...

This is a card I made for our most recent Control Freaks card swap. We were asked to create something "Flat and Fabulous" ... which just equates to "it can be easily mailed without jamming up the sorters at the post office!" I had originally done the "happy" in white, but it got lost, so I changed it to Wisteria Wonder.

Stamps: Number of Years, Timeless Textures (this is my new most FAVE set ... HOPING it makes it way into the big catalog!!)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party
Accessories: Hello You Thinlits Dies, Petite Petals Punch, Owl Builder Punch (for the flower centers), Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon

I really should go for a nice long walk around the neighborhood and see if I can't work out some of the kinks in my legs ... OR I could find a bowl of ice cream and watch Netflix ... hmmmm ... choices, choices!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... you will LOVE what they have to share!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: