Sunday, May 15, 2016

Monday Montage #69

Welcome to Monday Montage! Where does the time go??? I always look forward to each and everything created by my friends on this "team" ... I get so VERY much inspiration from each and every one! (And I WILL admit that I have generously "borrowed" from their ideas from time to time!)

I kinda cased myself on this card. I made a monochromatic version of this a few weeks back and decided I MUST use the new InColor DSP to recreate it (Sweet Sugarplum!)!! This was one of the samples I did for the 2016 OnStage display boards. And the reason the background for this card is SO "un-fancy" is because I took it on one of those power-charging tables at the airport!!! Yeah ... I'm sitting in the Seattle airport as I type this (and yeah, I DID bring some cards with me to take pictures of so I could "blog" while I was waiting to see if we are going to score with our "buddy passes" or not).

Stamps: Fabulous Flora, Timeless Textures
Paper: Whisper White, 2016-17 InColor DSP Stack
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Botanical Builder Thinlits Dies, Word Window Punch (retiring soon!), Pearl Basics

Here's a little MORE Sweet Sugarplum goodness ... with some Emerald Envy goodness as well!!! I am really loving all the new In Colors for this year. I usually like one or two or them new colors really well, and then "grow" into liking most of the others. This year I love them ALL!!

Stamps: Love & Affection
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, 2016-2017 InColor DSP Stack, Vellum
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Circle Framelits, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon, Mini Stapler

The butterflies in my stomach are more like JUMBO JETS at this point (which is appropriate seeing as I'm sitting in the airport)! I'm nervous about getting on a flight and arriving on time (I've never flown with a buddy pass, so this is a nail-biting experience). And then there is that little thing I plan to do in China ... you know, the marathon??? On the GREAT WALL??!!??? This has been such a long, crazy dream-come-true-bucket-list sort of thing for me. I can't believe I am THISCLOSE to having it actually happen!!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... WONDERFUL-WONDERFUL-WONDERFUL!!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: