Sunday, August 21, 2016

Monday Montage #76

Blogging is WAY MORE EASIER and WAY MORE FUNNER when I can do it from my COMPUTER!!! My awesome son spent a week giving my computer a tune up. SO grateful for the help (and he doesn't even charge me!) ... but I felt like I was missing a limb without it!! YIKES!!! Happy it is back home and I could use it to post for this week's Monday Montage blog hop!!


Little mountains, little trees, little tents ... what is NOT to love about this stamp set/framelits set combo???? Our family LOVES to do all things outdoors-y, so this set really makes me happy!!

Stamps: Always An Adventure, Sunshine Sayings
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, So Saffron, Old Olive
Ink: Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Outdoor Adventure Framelits Dies, Sunburst Thinlits Die, Banner Builder Punch, Sewing Machine

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... it's always so much fun to see what they create!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

2 comments:

Patricia Roth said...

What a great use of thinlets. This is a beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol Carriveau said...

Anyone who loves ?Nature, hiking, camping, will love this car Door!