Friday, September 30, 2016

Fab Friday #97

Wonder of WONDERS!!!!! My craft room is CLEAN (more or less!)!! So I have actually been able to working on some sewing projects (my Halloween costume!) and some cards (as in THIS one!!)!! Happy Fab Friday, Peeps!!!

This cable knit embossing folder, though ... SERIOUSLY????? It is A-MAZ-ING!!!

Stamps: Botanical Builders, Labler Alphabet
Paper: Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, So Saffron, Halloween Night Specialty DSP
Ink: Perfect Plum, Emerald Envy, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake Soft Suede
Accessories: Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Expressions Embossing Folder, Botanical Builders Framelits, Tags & Labels Framelits, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Sewing Machine











GREAT sketch!!!  LOTS of possibilities!!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Since I have finished my Halloween costume (and I am SO beyond excited about it!), I plan on spending this weekend getting ALL my fall and Halloween decorations up inside/outside my house!!! It's my FAVE!!! Can't WAIT!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Great idea to use the Botanical Blooms for fall leaves....they are awesome in your bold colors!! TFS!