Sunday, February 19, 2017

Let's Freakin' CELEBRATE!!

Well ... it's time to Tour with the Control Freaks once again!! I always look forward to these ... my fellow Freaks are FANTABULOUS!!! I'm always getting a TON of ideas from them myself!!! And this month we are "celebrating" ... making projects that celebrate someone or something!! It looks like Connie Babbert and I were on the same wavelength (and I'm gonna be honest when I say I ALMOST made a purse out of the cute little Window Box Thinlits Dies myself!!)!!

My daughter is getting married (YAY!) in May ... and I'm started to crank my brain up into FULL GEAR!! I'm going to make the invites myself (NO BRAINER) ... and I am also making paper crane curtains and little wedding favor boxes with MACARONS in them (yes ... I AM crazy!! Made my very first batch of macarons yesterday ... they weren't perfect, but I was pretty happy with them!)! And since I have had wedding-on-the-brain ... I made a wedding card!!! And I STILL have to finish reassembling my messy craft room from the Great Flood of December 2017 (it's VERY overwhelming!). So I seem to be "stuck" with the things I can actually find!!

Stamps: Lift Me Up
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Tasty Treats Specialty DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Window Box Thinlits Dies, Sending Love Embellishments, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, Linen Thread, 3/8" Burlap Ribbon, , Mini Stapler

Moving on ... I LOVE this Window Box Thinlits Dies SO much!!! (Ask me in a few months after I've made about 300 of them!)!! I was just playing around with this mostly ... wanted to see how two macarons would fit inside here ... the answer??? PERFECTLY!!! (Sadly, I already ate all the macarons I made ...) This is gonna take some time (and I will be changing up colors and accessories for the actual ones I do for the wedding) ... but won't this be the cutest wedding favor EVER????

Stamps: Sealed with Love
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: 3/8" Burlap Ribbon, Window Box Thinlits Dies, Sealed With Love Embellishments, Linen Thread






And aren't they so caYOOT side by side???? CUTECUTECUTE I tell ya!!!







Moving onward ... click on the "next" link to go to see the wonderful "flight-inspired" celebration-style projects by the ever-creative LeeAnn Greff!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

3 comments:

Cindy said...

How exciting for your daughter - and YOU, of course! These are so sweet, Wendy, and certainly celebrate LOVE beautifully. (And are all those lovely macarons really gone already?!)

Unknown said...

Love these! So sweet and delicate! Congratulations on the pending nuptials.

Jet said...

love the idea of card and matching purse in that style