Friday, April 14, 2017

Fab Friday #110

This is, quite possibly, the world's QUICKEST and SHORTEST blog post (at least from me!)!! Welcome to Fab Friday! I'm in the midst of trying to get wedding announcements finished and out the door. So without any further ado ...

Here's my card ...

Stamps: Little Cuties
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Carried Away DSP, Tasty Treats DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder, Pool Party Ribbon









And here's the pretty color combo I used to create it ...









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

And here's me signing off and wishing y'all a HAPPY EASTER (or a HAPPY WEEKEND!)!!! Ta-taaaa!!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: