Sunday, April 30, 2017

Monday Montage #92

Marvelous Monday Montage!!! And I'm just about 12 days away from my daughter's wedding day!!! AAAAAaaaack!!! I will be SO happy to to the actual wedding day ... that way I will have done everything that can or WILL get done and I can just sit back and enjoy!! (Wait ... the sit back part is probably not until a couple of days AFTER the wedding is over ...)



I have been feeling in a SUPER creative black hole lately. I sit and stare at my craft supplies and WILL them to make themselves into something ... and they don't ... sigh. So I've been perusing the interwebz looking for something new. Or something old that LOOKS new. Which is where I came up with this nifty accordion fold card. I guess I have never seen this before! So it was very fun to make!

Stamps: Little Cuties
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Tasty Treats  DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Botanical Buildings Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Pearl Basics, Mini Stapler

Just an observation ... WHY is it that the parents (ok, the MOM) of the bride does MOST of the work for the wedding ... and pays for most of the stuff for the wedding ... and the BRIDE gets to go on a VACATION when it's all said and done???? Seems kinda unfair, don't it???

In the mean time, click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... LOVELOVELOVE!!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

2 comments:

Dani Dziama said...

Ooh! Fancy! Love it!

Carol Carriveau said...

Gorgeous card!!! Will you share this lovely accordion fold instructions??? Please and thank you!