Sunday, July 2, 2017

Monday Montage #96

JULY??? How is that even POSSIBLE??? Didn't we just celebrate the coming in of the New Year??? Sheesh!! I FINALLY got a new catalog order ... and I wanted to order about TEN TIMES more than I actually did! So here is my first "new catty" card, just in time for this week's Monday Montage!


OHMYGOSH!!! This set has a NARWAHL!!! AND A SLOTH!!! I think it's caaaaaYOOOOT!!! It's going to get a LOT of use at my house, that's for SURE!! And the new In Colors??? SOOOOO much more gabby in person than in photos!!! I think I'm in love ...

Stamps: Quirky Critters
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Crumb Cake, Watercolor
Ink: Basic Black, Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink
Accessories: Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, White Accents, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch

This is going to be a fun week! I LOVE getting together with family on holidays (or for ANY day!) ... food, laughter and FIREWORKS for the 4th of July!! BEST part about summer, right???

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... you will LOVE what that have to share!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

I like this guy - very fun and different card design!