Sunday, September 10, 2017

Monday Montage #100!!!

ONE HUNDRED!!! I can't BELIEVE this is Monday Montage #100!!!! How COOL is THAT???? These girls are A-MAZ-ING!!! I am still SO thrilled that they let me play with them ... I mean, I am STILL blown away with all the talent in this group!!

This card is a re-do of a RE-DO!!! Ya know when you have such a GREAT VISION of what you want to make IN YOUR HEAD ... and when you make it ya just look at it at go, "Meh ..."??? Well ... that's this card for me. I made it once ... took it apart ... made it again ... and this is my THIRD attempt!!! Not sure WHY I have struggled with this one, but this is the REVISED-REVISION ... and it's STAYING!!

Stamps: Daisy Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, So Saffron, Wood Texture DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Daisy Punch, Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies, Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Mini Stapler

Bree Renwick and I did TWO races last weekend at Disneyland (10K and Half Marathon) ... not gonna lie ... they were BRUTAL because of the HEAT!!! It was 101 degrees with 44% humidity when we FINISHED that Half in the MORNING (started at about 5:45AM)!!! TOOO-TOOO hot!!! I did another half marathon just yesterday and it felt SOOOO much easier with the temps staring in the 60's ... pretty sure we are NOT gonna do a Disney Run again unless it is in JANUARY!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!




 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.pngMon

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Perfect combination of elements and color!!!