Thursday, April 19, 2018

Control Freaks "Splash of Color"



April showers bring ... a splash of color!!! Actually, there have been SO many lovely colors out my front door the past few weeks (on days when it's not snowing, that is!)!! The Control Freaks are celebrating the season by sharing their own "Splash of Color". If you've been hopping around, you just came from the beautiful colored creations of Kelly Acheson. BEAUTIFUL!!

I do believe it is quite difficult to make a bad card with the "Eastern Beauty/Eastern Medallions" coordinating stamps and dies. I honestly can't believe I haven't used it WAY more than I have ... it is chock FULL of beautiful images. Lately I've been really drawn to purples and blues for some reason. Good thing Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay are sticking around for another year!!

Stamps: Beautiful Eastern Beauty, Timeless Textures
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Classic Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls

This little card is one I made while me and some of my Stampin' Up friends were visiting/eating/stamping at the home of my BFF, Jeanna Bohanon. She just brought up a bunch of supplies and gave us to the challenge to create something with what she had supplied. It was so much fun!!

Stamps: Banners for You
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Bunch of Banners Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Basic Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Faceted Gems, Basic Black Ribbon



This Saturday I will be running in a race for which I have been training all season ... the Salt Lake City Marathon!! Yes ... I AM crazy!! However, I run with a team of amazing people who raise funds to benefit the Huntsman Cancer Institute and cancer research. It makes me so happy to be a part of this team!!

Next up??? The clever and creative Cindy Elam! I can't wait to see what she made myself!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the butterfly card so much! I'm glad Eastern Beauty is sticking around ..... I just wish the butterfly die was, too!